Hello Family
(Father and Mother I Love You)
April has come and gone ..
May is half way over....
June is coming than July and what do you know August 10 will be here.
I have called many of you and left messages for you give me a call..
What I need to know from you is what are you plans for the reunion; yes or no....
For those of you that have returned the call thanks and you have a place to stay :)
We said first come first serve.
Still have a few openings left. :)
For the unsure ones.. How bout getting together with our cousins that may drive and contribute to the cost of a vehicle + gas; I can almost guarantee the cost will not be as much as the plane ticket.
I don't know I am just throwing ideas out there.
See you soon
Love you all
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We don't have too many people attending. It's unfortunate but that can't stop the reunion.
This reunion will go on, whether it's only 3 or 4 familes there we will proceed as planned. These family reunions are not OPTIONAL. We love our entire family and those who can't make this one will make the next one, or the next one or the next. Nonetheless the reunions must go on...
Post a Comment