Thursday, March 1, 2007

Monthly Best Wishes.........March

Family it's time for March’s Monthly Best Wishes. Family Members with something happening in this month POST it and let the family know about it. I know there are a few Birthdays in this Month.


Maurice Lamont Fields - (Uncle Maurice) 3.11.07

Anthony Edwards Fields (Uncle Tony) 3.12.07

Deryk Byrd (latikka's Husband) 3.13.07

Kristian Mann 3.17.07 - he will be 8 years old.

Show them some luv.

Maurice aught to get blown up with all those kids LOL....HEY HEY, that's my Brother....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont kno about the other kids..but Best wishes to My popz.Love you Lotz..

Much Luv to All....xoxoxo

DaVeen said...

Happy Birthday Kristian on 3/17!

Wow, you will be 8 years old. As the old saying goes "time flies." We love you and are blessed to have a son like you.

Love,
Mom & Dad

Latikka said...

Happy Birthday to all of my family members this month. We are getting wiser each day that passess.

Love you all..

Latikka

Latikka said...

Since I get no response from my uncles when calling or emailing...Please give them B-Day wishes from the Fields Byrd and Henderson family